christine ledure

master of advanced studies

in international taxation


Gift cards

What about offering to your children their first tax return, supporting a relative or a friend, etc.? We suggest you send them a gift card for the amount you wish.

Contact us by email at with your contact details and those of the person you are sending the gift card to. Then we will take care of sending the card with a note from you.