master of advanced studies
in international taxation
Dear Clients, dear Friends,
Health is everyone’s business!
Before visiting our offices, we kindly invite you to read the sanitary measures below currently in place to be able to meet our customers in complete safety.
- We will receive our clients with an appointment only.
- When you arrive, we will not shake hands as we like to do it, but the heart will be in it.
- You will no longer be welcomed in our offices before going to our conference room, but will be taken there directly. Therefore, you will need to keep all your personal belongings with you or, even better, leave them in your vehicle.
- The conference room will have been ventilated for 15 minutes at least before the scheduled appointment and will continue to be ventilated during the appointment if the weather allows it. The air conditioning will not be turned on.
- Surfaces and equipment frequently touched in the conference room will have been disinfected before your arrival. Please bring your own pens and pencils.
- We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands upon your arrival. Disinfectant gel and masks will be made available to you.
- You will be greeted by one or two of our employees wearing masks and respecting distances. If you wish, you can be received only by our managing partner, Mrs Christine Ledure. The employees who receive you will also disinfect their hands upon on your arrival.
- We will not offer you drinks contrary to our habit.
- We will favor bank transfers. Card payments are however accepted.
- In case of symptoms on both sides, the appointment will be postponed.
- We will inform you personally if you have been in contact with a staff member who has developed symptoms within 14 days of the appointment. You undertake to do the same if you experience symptoms within 14 days of our appointment.
Thank you for your understanding and your cooperation. Please continue to take care of your relatives and yourself.