In 2016, as part of the transitional work to ensure a smooth business transfer, all employees of taxadvice ltd liab. co have participated in a day of reflection led by a communications specialist. The purpose of this day was to determine the goals common to the company and the team, and to define a foundation of common values serving as a basis for our work together. As a result, the aim of taxadvice ltd liab. co is to be a centre of excellence for tax advice to individuals, with a respect for the given word, in transparency and with a high level of ethics. To achieve this, the company and its employees rely on the following values, always with the aim of building lasting relationships of trust with our customers:
- integrity, absolute respect of confidentiality, sense of client service, quality of our listening skills and of our work
- reactivity and quality of communication with our clients
- cohesion, complementarity and mutual help within the team allowing us to improve our efficiency
- well-being and constant evolution of our employees thanks to in-house attentiveness and to continuous training
- stability of our team
Development Award of the City of Nyon
- As a business and employer, taxadvice sàrl must fulfill its social responsability in accordance with the principles of sustainable development, whether social, environmental or economic.
The philosophy of taxadvice ltd liab. co has always supported this vision, which was notoriously recognized by the award in 2014 of the sustainable development award by the City of Nyon.
- Here is the translation of what can be read on the City of Nyon website about the winners in the “Entreprise” category: “In 2014, the jury decided to distinguish the tax consultancy office for individuals, taxadvice ltd liab. co, for its model of organisation of working time and personnel management, as well as for the ethical reflection that this company leads in its field of activity. The consulting firm has shown that even in a sector that deals with tax law, i.e. money of individuals and community, it is possible to engage in a sustainable development approach, regardless of the size of the company.
- Taxadvice ltd liab. co works with integrity and transparency, offers part-time jobs that enable to harmonize work and private life, and devotes significant efforts to the ongoing training and professional development of its employees. The jury was also impressed by the company’s overall approach to the environmental impact of its activities, the management policy taking into account employees’ ecomobility, energy savings, sustainable and equitable use of resources, waste reduction and recycling. Finally, the company participates in the socio-cultural life of the region and is actively engaged, with its publications, for a fairer taxation, on the basis of the premise that paying taxes is a civic act at the basis of wealth distribution.”